Cryometrix S-90 Low Temperature Shipper
Cryometrix is proud to announce the newest freezer to their lineup, the S-90 Shipper. We have taken everything that you love about the T-90 storage freezer and incorporated an onboard LN2 supply and power supply so that the freezer can be shipped across the world or across your campus. The onboard LN2 supply and batteries will allow the freezer to run on its own for 15 days at -80°C.
Cryometrix Liquid Nitrogen Technology is patented and patent pending.
|Dimensions (Depth x Width x Height)
|2438 mm x 1224 mm x 2387 mm
|96″ x 48″ x 94″
|Payload Dimensions (Depth x Width x Height)
|711 mm x 876 mm x 1524 mm
|28″ x 34.5″ x 60″
|208 – 240 VAC
|120 VAC, 60 Hz
|LN2 Inlet Pressure
|Adjustable Set Point
|20°C to -90°C
|68°F to -130°F
|3°C ± at -80°C
|5°F ± at -130°F
|-1°C to -3°C per min
|-2°F to -5°F per min
Next-Gen Liquid Nitrogen Tech
- Cryometrix freezers don’t use traditional mechanical compressors. Mechanical compressors utilize refrigerants, an example being freon, to produce cold temperatures. These are noisy and use large amounts of electricity.
- LN2 has a boiling point of -196°C, enabling freezers who use it to go to temperatures as low as -196°C. Most refrigerants have boiling points greater than -100°C, making it difficult for freezers using them to operate at temperatures below that.
Low Energy Usage
- Cryometrix freezers use 7x less electricity than comparable lab freezers.
- LN2 operates on pressure and requires no electricity to function, enabling it to function without power in an emergency situation.
- Cryometrix freezers don’t require HVAC systems to cool the ambient temperature in order to operate. They can operate in any ambiance, and actually cool the environment around it.
- There are practically no moving parts on Cryometrix freezers, making them last up to 4 times as long as comparable lab freezers with hardly any maintenance.
- Cryometrix freezers consume little electricity, enabling the customer to add units to their facility with zero electrical complications.
- The effective footprint is below 8 square feet and little to no space is needed on the sides, easily fitting into any facility.
Extreme Versatility: Many liquid nitrogen freezers directly expose the product to the nitrogen, limiting its usage. The S-90 Low Temperature Shipper uses a contained liquid nitrogen system, enabling the low temperature of liquid nitrogen technology with the flexibility of traditional compressor-based systems.
20 Year Warranty: Cryometrix freezers automatically come with a 20-year warranty on their cooling systems.
Clean Emissions: Cryometrix freezers only emit nitrogen outside your building, which already makes up over 75% of the Earth’s atmosphere.
Long-Lasting: The cooling system of Cryometrix freezers are built to last 20 years, with a warranty to cover it.
Space Efficient: Cryometrix freezers have the smallest footprint for its volume, costing less in floor space and allowing you to fit more units in your current space.
Simple Design: The upright design allows for quick and convenient access, reducing labor costs and risks.
Low Energy Costs
- LN2 technology uses much less electricity than traditional compressor-based technologies.
- Cryometrix freezers don’t need energy intensive HVAC systems to operate efficiently.
Efficient LN2 Usage: The S-90 doesn’t waste the nitrogen it uses, maximizing capability.
Closed Nitrogen System
- There is zero contact between LN2 and the operator or product.
- LN2 storage is simple and completely autonomous.
Unreactive: Nitrogen isn’t flammable or explosive like many refrigerants used in compressor-based technologies.
Easy Cleaning: The 100% stainless steel interior/exterior of the freezer is easy to clean without harsh industrial chemicals.
Closed System: No LN2 is exposed to the sample, maintaining the samples integrity.
Data-Logging: Cryometrix freezers automatically track temperature and other useful data.
Emergency Valve: Cryometrix freezers have redundant manual valves that can be used during a power outage to maintain the temperature in the payload bay.
Temperature Uniformity: Multiple fans create a high flux of airflow to maintain uniform temperature within the payload bay.