Cryometrix MC-135 Chest Freezer
Experience the convenience of the MC-135, which boasts a compact size and a distinctive chest-style structure. This innovative design guarantees the efficient and secure freezing of your valuable items, shielding them and your personnel from the harsh impacts of liquid nitrogen.
Tailor-made for smaller container dimensions, the MC-135 delivers speedy and exceptionally low-temperature freezing capabilities. This process safeguards the quality of your products and guarantees dependable storage over prolonged durations to temperatures as low -140 °C.
MC-135 Chest Storage Freezer
3 Standard User Security Levels
Up to 100 Individual Users
Manual CSV export of data logging
20 Years, Cooling System for Parts
Virtual technical support;
(Includes Control Valve Replacment)
20°C to -140°C
± 3 °C
15 minutes @ 100 psi pressure of LN2
0.5 gals of LN2/min
0.3 gals of LN2/hr
304 Stainless Steel
27 in (686 mm)
56.5 in (1435 mm)
39 in (990 mm)
304 Stainless Steel
17 in (432 mm)
26 in (660 mm)
16.5 in (419 mm)
4.2 cu ft (120 L)
6 laid flat (2 on each level)
3 laid flat
30 – 100 psi
CGA 295 Male Fitting
*Optional IPC upgrade – 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance package
Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Next-Gen Liquid Nitrogen Tech: Cryometrix freezers don’t use traditional mechanical compressors. Mechanical compressors utilize refrigerants, an example being freon, to produce cold temperatures. These are noisy and use large amounts of electricity.
Low Energy Usage
- Cryometrix freezers use 7x less electricity than comparable lab freezers.
- LN2 operates on pressure and requires no electricity to function, enabling it to function without power in an emergency situation.
- Cryometrix freezers don’t require HVAC systems to cool the ambient temperature in order to operate. They can operate in any ambiance, and actually cool the environment around it.
- There are practically no moving parts on Cryometrix freezers, making them last up to 4 times as long as comparable lab freezers with hardly any maintenance.
- Cryometrix freezers consume little electricity, enabling the customer to add units to their facility with zero electrical complications.
- The effective footprint is below 8 square feet and little to no space is needed on the sides, easily fitting into any facility.
- Many blast freezers use metal plates to freeze product, severely limiting their use to thin and flat objects. Others inject LN2 directly into the payload bay, risking harmful exposure to the product.
- The B-90 Blast Freezer uses liquid nitrogen in an efficient and powerful manner, allowing it to blast freeze anything that can fit inside it.
20 Year Warranty: Cryometrix freezers automatically come with a 20-year warranty on their cooling systems.
Clean Emissions: Cryometrix freezers only emit nitrogen outside your building, which already makes up over 75% of the Earth’s atmosphere.
Long-Lasting: The cooling system of Cryometrix freezers are built to last 20 years, with a warranty to cover it.
Space Efficient: Cryometrix freezers have the smallest footprint for freezing volume, costing less in floor space and allowing you to fit more units in your current space.
Simple Design: The upright design allows for quick and convenient access, reducing labor costs and risks.
Low Energy Costs
- LN2 technology uses much less electricity than traditional compressor-based technologies.
- Cryometrix freezers don’t need energy intensive HVAC systems to operate efficiently.
Greater Throughput: The increased capability of Cryometrix freezers allows faster turnaround times and thus greater profits.
Closed Nitrogen System
- There is zero contact between LN2 and the operator or product.
- LN2 storage is simple and completely autonomous.
Unreactive: Nitrogen isn’t flammable or explosive like many refrigerants used in compressor-based technologies.
Easy Cleaning: The 100% stainless steel interior/exterior of the freezer is easy to clean without harsh industrial chemicals.
Self-contained System: No LN2 is exposed to the sample, maintaining the samples integrity.
Data-Logging: Cryometrix freezers automatically track temperature and other useful data.
Emergency Valve: Cryometrix freezers have redundant manual valves that can be used during a power outage to maintain the temperature in the payload bay.
Temperature Uniformity: Multiple fans create a high flux of airflow to maintain uniform temperature within the payload bay.